« want this?
just go here: http://rive.rs/projects/tumblr-tag-clouds
and copy all the codes in the box!
How to use
Copy the code to the left and paste it into … well, anywhere you want it to appear. You can probably paste it into your site description (Customize → Info → Description), but depending on your theme, you might have to paste it somewhere in your Custom HTML (Customize → Theme → Use Custom HTML). You can also add it to a post.
The code above can take these optional parameters:
- css=default (or flickr, custom)
- minsize=120 (or any integer)
- maxsize=280 (or any integer)
- limit=none (or any integer)
- order=none (or frequency, alphabetical)
- math=log (or linear)
The defaults in bold can be changed to customize your tag cloud. The first option can be set to:
- default: includes minimal styling, leaving most of it to your theme’s CSS (example)
- flickr: styles the cloud like Flickr’s tag clouds (because they are pretty)
- custom: no styles whatsoever will be applied and you’ll have to provide your own, either in custom CSS or your theme. (If you’re writing your own CSS, the cloud’s wrapper div class istag_cloud and that of the unordered list of tags is tag_list.)
The next two parameters are the minimum and maximum font sizes (by percent) which are applied to your links. If you want all your tags to be the same size, just make these numbers the same … or you could go nuts.