NOTE: If you have a scroll theme like this one, then this code will NOT work for you. I’m trying to find a code for themes like that, but I doubt there’s one.
1. Copy and paste this code below the <head> tag
2. Now, copy this code and paste it right above the </body> tag. You can find it near the bottom.
3. And then, copy this code and paste it before or inside </html>
4. OPTIONAL: If you want to change the button, look for this code in step 1. I’ve highlighted it below
Now, replace that code with your own image link, or one of these (click on them for the link)
** If you’re using one of these, PLEASE DO NOT CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN, since mynameisflick took her own time to make these for you guys ^^;;
5. If you replace the link with another one and it looks like this
Then change the width and height located in the code of the first step. You can also change the ‘bottom’ and ‘right’ ^^;;
This code should work for all themes, except for the scroll ones (like i said at the beginning) . I’ve tested it in over 10 themes and it worked in each one of them.
If it doesn’t work for yours, then you must be doing something wrong.